Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year

Well, it is the morning of New Years Eve. I'm going on a camping trip later today. :) I will also be moving to Oklahoma at the start of the New Year. I'm nervous, excited, nervous, ready, and a little nervous... hahaha. I seriously haven't been away from my family for more than two weeks, and I was miserable at the end of those two weeks. I have a feeling that it will be good for me though, because if I ever want to travel the world, there is no way that I can do that without experience of being away. And what better way to be miserable than by moving to Oklahoma...? Okay, my best friend is from Oklahoma, so it isn't that bad... but I seriously don't like the boringness of it... Oh well, I'll have my studies, and my phone, so here's to hoping that I have service. :D alright, enough mindless babbling. Happy New Year.

No comments: