Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Not What It Seems

You think you've got a friend, but when you really need them to be there for you, they're not.... I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty lame. When this happens to you, I highly suggest reading, writing, drawing, coloring, playing your guitar, or listening to music if you want to block it out and forget it. The best solution would probably be to confront your friend and tell them that they made you mad, and how so.

Sometimes, these things can be caused by a common misconception. For instance, I called my friend Gaston b/c I really needed to talk to him about some stuff, but he was busy. He told me that he would call me back, but never did. When I told him the next day, that I was upset with him, he apologized and said he had forgotten b/c he was so busy. Now, I know that having someone tell you that they were too busy to call you back, isnt necessarily the most comforting thing to hear.... But it's a heck of a lot better than having someone tell you that they simply chose to ignore you. =)

Well...... that's all I got for now. I'm not very good at this whole blog thing.
Peace Out!

<3-andrea

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, the fault is all on me. I did say that I would call back, with the full intention of doing so. I was so distracted by things that didn't matter that I let slip the things that do. My bad.

A-Town said...

it's cool... i know you meant to call...just making some type of point that may effect the people that dont read this....

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. Those people that don't read this better watch out!

Anonymous said...

hey,
cool blog thang!! i like reading your thoughts and stuff! thanks for being honest...you rock my friend!

A-Town said...

thanks! :)