Monday, October 24, 2011

Moving..

As I sit here, tears burning my eyes and streaming down my face, I think about what all has occurred these past five months. I have been deceived, betrayed, practically homeless, and deeply cared for. So many things have happened, and I'm going to miss it here. The past THREE months have been some of the best I've had. I know I am supposed to go back to Texas, but it will be difficult.

I am going to miss my dear friends so much. They have given me a place to live and work these past three months and paid for all of my needs. More than that though, Catrina and I have a bond that I feel no one could ever understand. I have never been closer to another person in my life. She feels my pain with me and shares my feelings. She and Louis have shared so much of their lives with me and I am forever indebted to them.

Catrina and I have mutually put off acknowledging my departure until tonight. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon, and it will be a very tearful goodbye. I know that I will be visiting, as does Catrina, but it will still be very sad. It will just be such a drastic change for the both of us, not to mention the kids. I dread saying bye to little Jinx, but it has to be done.

I know I will have to try my hardest to get a good paying job as soon as I get to Texas. I'll need money to visit, but also to keep my mind occupied so I will not be too disheartened. I hope and pray for the day I am able to return to Shawnee, OK. I am unsure of what is to come, but I know it will be for the best.

No comments: