Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Dear Friend

One of my dearest and most trusted friends is moving to a new place. I will miss him dearly and will never be able to fully express my gratitude and love toward him. He has been there through so many of my life experiences and has shared wisdom and help for me to overcome many obstacles. He has helped me identify many roots to my anger and bitterness, prayed for me and my family, and made me see the good things in life rather than focusing on all the bad. This man should receive an award for putting up with all of my lip and doubts, as well as for helping me out as a teen struggling to find love and acceptance.

I have obtained so much knowledge of the God I serve through the biblical teachings and lessons taught through my friend. I have no doubt in my mind that the Lord placed this friend in my life at the perfect moment. Now that he is leaving, I am sad because I will be unable to see his face on a regular basis. However, I will never forget the long talks, coffee breaks, loud laughs, textversations, car rides, music lessons, and teachings of our Savior that he shared with me. This man is my neighbor, my brother in Christ, my mentor, and my dearest friend. I will be forever grateful to God for placing this man in my life. and will be glad to visit him as soon and as often as I can. :)

No comments: